41. Halloween Collection – Use this door-to-door holiday to collect coats, candy, or change for your charity.
42. Give it Up – Sponsors commit to give up a regular activity for a month and donate the money they save to the designated cause.
43. Capital Campaign – Set a goal, make the direct ask, and avoid an endless slew of small fundraisers.
44. Social Media Call – Let potential donors know about your fundraising need through Facebook and Twitter.
45. X Marks the Spot – Sell golf balls for $10 each and send them all down a hill with the “tosser” blindfolded. The 3 that get closest to the center of a taped “X” below win cash prizes.
46. Eat for a Cause – Ask a local restaurant to donate 10% of their profits on a designated night for your cause in exchange for encouraging supporters to eat there.